Wednesday, April 27, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!

On Tuesday, April 26, 2011, at 2:13pm, I got the call from our social worker, that we had our referral.  It's a beautiful, 7 month old baby boy!  She emailed me pictures immediately and I instantly fell in love!

Look at that smile!


I made sure that she hadn't called Steve because I wanted to surprise him and tell him in person.  I knew exactly how I would do it.  I had bought a book from the book order called My Daddy and Me.  My original thought was that I would give it to Steve for Father's Day, but I knew that book would be the perfect way to tell him.
Pretty soon there will be a picture of Daddy and Jax!

We've had so much fun telling people!  We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family in our lives.

Thanks for all your love and support the last few months.
Heather and Steve

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your next entry. God bless little Jax! Fantastic, happy news!!! Ellen Higgins (Your Cousin in New Jersey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited for you Heather!!! God does answer prayer and what a Mother's Day gift!!! Hope all goes well in the next phase of your journey!!!! Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to meet him! Soooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete