Friday, November 8, 2013

12 months pregnant???

A very good friend of mine has reminded me that I'm a horrible blogger. I make the resolution to be a better blogger about every other month, but this time....I'm going to do it! 

To catch everyone up we gave birth to a perfect baby boy on August 2nd, we named him Benjamin Anthony and he is just perfect! He's also a GREAT baby and that's not just Mom being biased. Our daycare provider calls him the BEST.BABY.EVER. He's so content and SO happy! 

So here are some pics to catch you up on our little bundle! 



 I love looking at his monthly pictures to see how much he as changed. He's three months old now and sleeps from 8-5 most nights, is so close to rolling over, and he's a talker. He loves to talk, talk, talk!




Jax really needed to get in on the monthly picture taking. In the second picture, he's showing the owie that he got making pancakes that morning! 


Our daycare provider sent this picture this week. Ben just trying out the exersaucer for the first time. Looks like Mom needs to get ours out of the basement! 


I tried to take full advantage of the "sleep when they sleep mentality." My favorite sleeping is cuddling with him though! 


1 comment: