Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Update--5 weeks left!!!

We had our weekly doctor's appointment on Monday. Our weekly doctor appointment now consists of a non-stress test and meeting with my doctor. We also had our monthly (and last) growth scan. 

The biggest news is that the baby has flipped. It's no longer breech and is head down. This is a huge relief for me. I was nervous about having the procedure to turn the baby! Now if the baby would happen to turn in the next 5 weeks, we would schedule c-section. 

Speaking of scheduling, we have scheduled our induction for Wednesday, July 31st at 6am. My doctor isn't planning on the baby coming until Friday when she is in labor and delivery. This makes me a little anxious, knowing that we are going in on Wednesday and she already isn't planning on the baby until 2 days later! I would love for this child to come on it's own before the 31st, but just not too early! 

We took our monthly baby bump pic: 





3 comments:

  1. Come on July 25th! Baby Brokaw don't let me down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good with the 25th! Let's plan on that!

      Delete
  2. Greetings! I hope you now have a new baby in your home :-) My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could email me about a quick question I have! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete