Thursday, July 26, 2012

Steering Wheel Fanatic

His name is Jaxson and he is addicted to steering wheels. Yep, our son loves them! Every park he goes to he spends most of him time at the steering wheel. When he is at either grandparent's house, he would sit for hours on the golf cart "driving" no where.

We were going to buy Jax a swing set for the backyard, but after much searching we couldn't find one we liked. Honestly, the only part of the playground he has liked was the steering wheel, so we thought it was a little pointless to buy the whole set this summer. We had the idea to buy a steering wheel and have my dad build some sort of pole for the wheel so Jax could play. Oh.my.goodness, it's his favorite toy. Every morning he wakes up goes to the living room and starts yelling, "Ma" and pointing to the wheel until I get it set up for him. He loves it!

He loves his indoor wheel so much that Grandpa Weida has built him another one for the backyard. This wheel has a seat and Jax's initials! I don't have pictures on that one, but as soon as I do I'll share, but until then here are some pics with his "indoor" wheel!



Well, I had more pictures to upload, but Blogger is really, really annoying me right now, so more pics will have to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic idea! Nice job Grandpa. He's so adorable..clearly a future race car driver :)

    ReplyDelete