Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Sophie!

A year's gone by,
How time has flown,
I can't believe
How Sophie's grown!
She's such a joy
And so much fun,
Oh my! Sophie's
Turning One! 



I know everyone says it, but this past year really did fly by! It seems like yesterday we were sitting in the hospital waiting for her to make her appearance (after many, many hours) and now here we are a year later celebrating a very special little girl!

I'm so excited for the next years. I love watching how Sophie and Jaxson interact. They really do love each other (as long as the other one does not have the toy they want) and I love catching them giving each other hugs and kisses. It's going to be so much fun watching them grow up!

On Saturday, we celebrated Sophie, the sweet little girl that has given our family so much joy.

Sophie and her parents

I would love one picture where they are both looking at the camera and smiling!















The party sure wore Jax out! He was sleeping within minutes! 






No comments:

Post a Comment