Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We've got a walker!

We got Jax's 2nd physical exam last week. I was excited to get some new info, because we didn't get a well baby check in August. I was told this is common because of the rainy weather and the fact that many foster families go on vacation during August. Either way, I missed hearing what our little man had been up to!

*He gained about a 1/2 pound and is about 3 cm taller.
*He got 2 more top teeth and one more on the bottom.
*He is playing peek a boo, imitates some behaviors, and drinks from a cup with help.
*He is saying umma, mama, and dada.
*He crawls up and down and is throwing a ball.

And the biggest news of the month....Jax is walking alone!  


Watch out world, we've got a walker!

We got a new picture this week also. Jax got a new haircut and is beginning to look more like a little boy than a baby.

Jax and his birthday gifts.


A close up of our little man!

We probably will not be getting monthly well baby checks since Jax turned one. I think that we can expect them every other month. Although each email makes me a little sad because of all the things that we are missing, I know that soon the wait will be a memory and I'll be running ragged after our little guy.  But you know what, I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment