Thursday, June 30, 2011

No end of June blues this year!

Normally, the end of June comes with the depression that my first month of summer break is over. The realization that summer is going too fast and it will soon be August 22nd, oh no! But there's no depression today, because we got a new picture of Jaxson! I was so excited to open that email.  It had already been a great day.  I got a pedicure, shopped, and had lunch with my sister, then I got home and there it is was the email from LL with photo in the subject line.  I couldn't open that email fast enough!!!

His picture was taken with some of the things that we had sent him in his first care package.  I love that he is playing with the ball that Steve and I picked out for him.  He also got a couple outfits, a photo book with pictures of us, an audio book that Steve and I recorded, a couple toys, a blanket. He also got his first Hawkeye shirt....it says, "Born to be a Hawkeye." We got his foster family some chocolates, bath wash, and lotions.




We also got his June well baby check a few days ago.  He is weighing in at a whopping 23 pounds and is a little over 20 inches tall.  He has two teeth on top and two teeth on the bottom.  He is pulling himself up to furniture and walking around it.  My favorite part of the WBC is that he is playing peek-a-boo!  Love it! As part of his physical one part is general appearance and Jax's says cute and fine!  Yes, he is!!!  



1 comment: