Monday, August 8, 2011

Mayer Camp-Out and Shower for Jax and Sophie

This past weekend, Steve and I made the trek up north for the Annual Mayer Family Camp-Out. This tradition is quickly becoming my favorite tradition. I still love Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, and the Fantasy Football fish fry, but I love the campout because for three days we are all together.  That's some pretty awesome family time!






This year our family decided to have a baby shower for my sister and me.  It's amazing to me how much my family already loves Jax so much. They are so excited to meet him! 


Jax's new Hawkeye sweatsuit!
Steph and I got some amazing gifts! Jax got toys and books that I know he is going to love.  We got a space saver high chair, gift cards, and clothes. He's going to be one of the best dressed little guys around! 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment