Thursday, May 26, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

On Monday,  May 23rd, my 4th graders surprised me with a baby shower for Jax.  I really had no clue what they were up to and it's pretty impressive that twenty-nine 10-year olds can keep a secret that big!


They had balloons, cupcakes, juice and presents. Jax got a toy to ride on, stuffed dog, a pillow pet, and bath toys.  He also got some bottles, bibs, and an Iowa Hawkeye sippie cup and Hawkeye onesies! It was a wonderful surprise!


Today is the last day of school, and I'm so sad that this class is leaving! I'm going to miss them so much!

2 comments:

  1. Awww that was an awesome surprise! Looks like he got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Sweet!! I remember my 5th graders doing the same thing!! I'm sure they will miss their special teacher as well!!

    ReplyDelete